Breaking
Loading...
Home » » Say no to the lasso method! How to evenly put lights on a Christmas tree.

Say no to the lasso method! How to evenly put lights on a Christmas tree.



Say no to the lasso method! How to evenly put lights on a Christmas tree..

Growing up, we would throw the tree up and wrap the lights around it.  I would stand on one side and my mom would stand on the other, and we would loop the lights around the tree, encasing it in lights.  Not until I was older did I grow to not really like that look.  It just looks too messy to me.  And the tree doesn’t glow like I think a Christmas tree should..

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. My Christmas | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By OddThemes