Breaking
Loading...
Home » , » DIY washi tape Christmas trees craft idea. Such an easy Christmas Craft idea!

DIY washi tape Christmas trees craft idea. Such an easy Christmas Craft idea!



DIY washi tape Christmas trees craft idea. Such an easy Christmas Craft idea..!!

Are you a washi tape hoarder like me? Need a fun holiday way to use some of that pretty little tape? {so you can buy  more?! haha} Well, these washi tape Christmas trees are just for you! Super quick and easy, and they look totally rad! 
And yes, I LOVE polka dots, so of course I used lots of polka dot washi tape for my trees..
Read more at: craftaholicsanonymous
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. My Christmas | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By OddThemes