Breaking
Loading...
Home » » CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Last Minute Christmas...DIY Dollar Tree Snow Village

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Last Minute Christmas...DIY Dollar Tree Snow Village



CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Last Minute Christmas...DIY Dollar Tree Snow Village..

It’s almost Christmas and we’re still HO HO HO-ing at my house! Sooo... if you are one of those last minute decorators like me this year, I have a super-easy and inexpensive project for you…my DIY Dollar Tree snow village! It only takes a little bit of time and very little $$$ for this one!
See instructions at: confessionsofaplateaddict
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. My Christmas | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By OddThemes